Mark Wendell(805) 230-1908
MD Wealth Partners, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor.
For more than two decades Mark Wendell has used his expertise in helping individuals and families reach and exceed their financial
planning goals. By utilizing a collaborative team approach, that is using professionals in other disciplines, he has drawn the attention of those with substantial assets and worked closely with them to draft, launch and maintain a plan.
“As a licensed financial advisor” he explains, “my commitment is to spend the necessary time to fully understand your financial concerns and work in partnership with you to develop a customized plan. As our relationship grows over time, I am confident that I will be able to assist you as your circumstances change and advise you on appropriate adjustments to your long term strategies.”
Licenses and Affiliations
- Firm – Registered Investment Advisor
- Registered Financial Consultant RFC®
- Registered Fiduciary RFTM
- Series 63 – Uniform State Law
- Series 65 – Investment Advisor Representative
- College for Financial Planning - Graduate
- CFP Certification Professional Education Program
- Graduate of Northern State University, Bachelor of Science
- Formerly held Commercial Pilot Aviation Certificate
- Formerly held Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Formerly held California Life Insurance License
- Formerly held California Real Estate License
Having achieved more than a decade of Wall Street experience, Nick brings an abundance of knowledge and heart into every client relationship. He is a trusted Investment Advisor to clients of varying backgrounds and occupations, where integrity and unbiased advice is of paramount importance. His personalized exceptional service style provides a solid trusting foundation upon which clients feel secure and confident that they are in good hands. Nick understands that the most important role an Investment Advisor may play with a client is that of a listening confidante' when discussing their circumstances, concerns and aspirations, and he knows that listening is vital to achieving success for his clients. A collaborative approach to working with his client's certainly supports his goal of attempting to optimize his Investment Advisor role to support all of his clients' financial needs. Nick formerly held a Series 7 General Securities license, and currently holds a Series 63 Uniform State Law and Series 65 Investment Advisor Representative license and a California Life Insurance License. Nick graduated from the University of California Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts degree.